Items will be sent via third party courier/pallet delivery service. Goods are out of our control once they leave our site. If the item does not arrive, the courier service doesn’t class an item as missing for 15 days. Any item delivered damaged needs to be signed for as damaged and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at +44 7711228237.
• Delivery will be made using an external haulier, through the UK Palletised Distribution system and delivered in accordance with RHA terms and conditions (copy available upon request).
• Delivery unless otherwise stated will normally be within 4-5 working days (Monday to Friday excluding Bank holidays) using Standard Economy Service between 9am to 5pm. Saturday or out of hour delivery can be arranged to some locations but will incur a surcharge.
• The company will make every effort to deliver products on the agreed date, but if for any reason the company is unable to deliver, then the company will accept no liability whether in damages, or otherwise for delay of whole or any part of the goods ordered, arising from any cause whatsoever.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that good access is available to the haulier. Any known access problems should be reported at the time of ordering.
• The company bears no liability for any damage caused by the haulier to the customers property. Any damages should be reported in the first instance directly to the hauliers head office.
• Delivery is by way of kerbside only using a pallet truck. The haulier, may, and if conditions allow, with the express permission of the customer enter onto the customers property to deliver the goods. By giving their permission for the haulier to enter their premises, the customer is deemed to understand that the goods are of an extreme weight and should assess whether it is safe for the haulier to enter the property with the goods. Any damaged caused should permission be given to enter onto the customer’s premises will be at the customer’s expense and in no way will the haulier be held responsible.
• Goods will be delivered on a pallet or Crate.
• Pallets are non returnable. Neither the company or the haulier shall bear any responsibility for the disposal of the pallets.
• The customer or their nominated agent must be present at the time of delivery to accept the goods. Failure of this will result in the goods not been left and further charges incurred should the haulier need to return at a later time or date, any costs arisen from this shall be incurred by the customer and not the company.
• It is the customer’s responsibility at the time or ordering to inform the company of any access problems i.e., restricted delivery times, narrow roads, steep hill. The wagons used for delivery are large goods wagons and delivery will only be made if safe to do so.
• We are not responsible for consequential loss because of delay in receipt of goods.
Returns & Refund
In the unlikely scenario should you wish to return your order we are happy to accept the return provided the product is in its original packaging and still in sold condition. The customer is responsible for arranging the return at their cost and ensuring that the product is packed appropriately for transit. We can only accept return of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. Original transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount as it is a 3rd party service. If product is returned via our Haulier, the cost will still have to be paid by the customer.
Refunds for the goods will be raised within 14 days upon receipt of the returned goods to our yard after inspection. We cannot accept returns of excess product or leftovers.
Whilst every effort is made to get the stone to you in perfect condition, please allow for up to 2 or 3 broken slabs per pack. We will issue a refund for any amount above 3 broken slabs per pack upon provision of photos showing the damaged slabs, received within 3 days of receipt of goods. It is always advisable to allow an additional 5% leeway on the amount ordered for damages or cuts.
Any Goods purchased as Seconds, End of Line or Clearance products are sold as seen and the onus is on the Buyers to satisfy themselves as to the quality at time of purchase. No refunds/exchanges/Replacement will be available on these goods.